||April 14, 2008
||Workfoce Development Manager
- Responsible for managing the design, development, and implementation of OHSU learning systems to include leadership development, on-boarding programs, employee development, and the creation of tools for learning related to the OHSU performance management system.
- Maximizes instructional design strategies, recommends effective and efficient delivery systems that are aligned with operational objectives and strategic goals.
- Oversees and updates new employee orientation, employee recognition programs, and supports the strategic development of a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Leads a team of instructional designers and workplace learning specialists.
- In addition, partners with management to assess organizational learning needs at all levels and creates innovative learning and development strategies to meet those needs.
* Bachelors degree in a related field, Masters preferred
* Five or more years in a supervisory role leading a training and development team
* Demonstrated excellence in instructional systems design, training delivery, and organizational development
* Strong analytical competence
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* High emotional intelligence
* The ability to facilitate groups and group process
* Strong stand-up training skills
* Demonstrated knowledge of how businesses operate
* The ability to engage and motivate direct reports
* Demonstrated skill in program development
* Project management skills
* Experience working in a union environment preferred
Values and Culture
|| Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), a nationally recognized academic health center, provides an uncommon array of clinical services, education and research opportunities.
||OHSU offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical/dental/life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, health and wellness, transportation, savings, and retirement programs.
|| For more information and to apply online visit www.ohsujobs.com, reference IRC24510.
Please indicate to the employer that you saw this
posting on the ASTD-Cascadia Chapter web site.