Raise money for the Cascadia Chapter!
National ASTD has instituted a revenue-sharing program with local chapters.
The Cascadia Chapter can earn money for
additional member benefits and services from National ASTD when you include our chapter number code of:
on various forms.
This works whether the form is paper or online.
The Chapter will earn money as follows:
- For each new ASTD national member: $20
- For each renewing ASTD national member: $10
- For each International Conference registration: 10% percent (not to exceed $80).
- For each ASTD-published book sold: 5%. (Books not published by ASTD are not included in the CHIP program).
- For HPI and ROI courses: the chapter will receive a percentage of the registration fee, and the registrant will receive a discount.
- For CPT (Certified Performance Technologist) programs: $50
That number again: CH8029. Use it well!
Return to Top