INDIVIDUAL JOB LISTING.
- Understand what skills and abilities are required by leaders at all levels
to achieve the vision.
- Assess the current strengths and weaknesses of the leadership team
relative to these skills and abilities.
- Develop and support training programs, and internal trainers, to expand
the capabilities of the leadership team at all levels - cabinet, directors,
- Ensure that new managers receive orientation and training regarding the
Hospital's vision, values, leadership expectations, and the management
skills and tools that are needed in their role.
- Provide advice on strategy development to support leadership
- Formulate a strategy for identifying and developing emerging leaders
within the organization.
- Provide assistance to individual managers and supervisors in their leadership role.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the health care industry
- Knowledge of organization development process and principles.
- Experience as a trainer, and as a trainer of trainers.
- Ability to interact with and influence people at all levels and within the
full scope of roles in the hospital.
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Ability and willingness to listen and understand the needs of others.
- Commitment to excellence and to excellent service
- Team Player
- Excellent communicator - oral and written
- Experience working as a manager (i.e., ability to understand the issues
- Ability to understand the big picture and to translate from the big
picture to specific actions.
- Flexibility and creative problem-solving
- Experience in an environment committed to quality or performance
- Organized - good follow-through.
- Integrity - able to engender trust.
Values and Culture
||800-825-5199 ext 2
|Email or Web
| In Person