Developer /. Project Coordinator
- Write/develop education/training materials that support the needs of
the Training Team and sponsoring teams.
- Responsible for developing practice communications relating to all
aspects of training/development rollouts and assigned projects.
- Responsible for packaging and distributing education/training materials
to sponsoring teams and/or hospitals.
- Assist Project Manager with developing educational modules and team
- Develop Train-The-Trainer programs.
- Responsible for the effective, routine tracking of the project progress
and the communication of project status to the Project Manager.
- Provide general project assistance and coordination for with the
Training Team with direction from the Project Manager.
- Write paper-based education/training materials utilizing principles of
Instructional Systems Design.
- Write and develop training materials and programs by working in
cooperation with the Project Manager, project sponsor and subject
- 1-3 years writing training materials required.
- 1-3 years training development experience required.
- 1-2 years of project coordination experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Education, Public Relations or related
discipline or equivalent experience.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management, customers, and
business contacts in a calm, courteous and professional manner.
Values and Culture
||Team Resource -
||11815 NE Glenn
Portland OR 97220
|Email or Web
| In Person