INDIVIDUAL JOB LISTING.
and Technical Assitance Speicalist
- Provide training, technical assistance
and resource referrals to OMI member programs and programs under
- Facilitate workshops, coordinate
- Refer prospective mentors to OMI member
programs using web-enabled database and knowledge of mentoring
- Assist capacity building demonstration
project manager in support of statewide expansion.
- Assist in building and coordinating the
activities of OMIís Provider Council and Provider Network.
- Make presentations on OMI to employee
groups, business leaders, membership organizations.
- Minimum of 3 years experience providing
direct technical assistance, training and group facilitation.
- Knowledge of mentoring and/or related
youth development programs.
- Demonstrated experience in the operation
of mentoring or related youth development programs.
- Program development, community-building
- Experience in volunteer recruitment,
training and coordination.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Proficiencies with MS Office: Word,
Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and use of the Internet.
- Ability to work independently, lead and
manage projects and be an effective team member.
- Writing and editing skills.
- BA/BS required.
Values and Culture
Oregon Mentoring Initiative is committed to the expansion of quality
programs that provide mentors for young people in Oregon, including
statewide database/clearinghouse of mentoring programs, recruitment and
referral of mentors to quality-assured programs, training and technical
assistance for program managers and mentors, reduction of barriers to
expansion including increased funding for programs, increased public
awareness of mentoring programs and volunteer opportunities.
- $38,000 per year
|Email or Web
| In Person