INDIVIDUAL JOB LISTING.
and Development Specialsit
- Design, writes, executes and evaluates
training programs and materials (both technical and non-technical) for
all levels in Game Crazy and Hollywood Video organizations.
- Design, write, create, edit, test and
implement training programs and materials, both participants and
leader's guides, for all Hollywood Entertainment employees.
- Revise, print and maintain appropriate
levels of training programs and materials.
- Partner with Regional Managers, District
Managers, and field personnel to gather feedback and evaluate progress
of current training programs and provide direction for new program
- Assess training needs by conducting
focus groups and by maintaining constant communication with all levels
in the field.
- Test program effectiveness at all
levels, including gathering feedback and evaluating progress of
current training programs to help provide assistance for new program
- Work in partnership with other
departments and the field organization on training projects.
- Create project timelines and scope
- Act as a consultant to the field
regarding all training programs.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations for
Store Support Center and Field personnel.
- Archive training programs and all
information pertinent to current and past projects.
- Create training schedules for field
& corporate personnel.
- Develop presentations for seminars and
- Facilitate training seminars and
- Develop and coordinate logistics of
corporate training seminars.
- BA/BS degree or Human Resources
- Two years of related experience.
- Knowledge of the video industry
- Experience in training program
- Excellent written and verbal
communication skills required.
- Strong presentation skills required.
- Strong computer skills (Office 97)
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in high pressure/fast
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
Values and Culture
9275 SW Peyton Ln
Wilsonville OR 97070
|Email or Web